Table of Contents
RENTERS INSURANCE IN FLORIDA
Thinking that because where you reside in Florida is not your permanent place then you cannot insure your properties within or without? Think again! What is a Florida renters insurance policy? It can keep the things that matter to you safe, whether it is your home or your furniture. Renters insurance not only offers cover for all the properties of your home in the event of a fire or burglary but goes a step further to cover expenses for any visitor who accidentally slips and falls on your property.
Don’t Make the Mistake of Remaining Uninsured
Many people have the misconception that their possessions are not worth enough to be insured. Remember though that replacing all items ranging from shoes, clothes, bags, appliances, jewelry and computers can cost so much if they are damaged or stolen. That is why coverage by Florida renters insurance is putting your valuable possessions in good hands.
Your landlord has an insurance policy covering his structure. This obviously lets you know that you are responsible for your property. Even in renting a flat in a building with other flats, mishaps might occur from other renters so take advantage of Florida renters insurance coverage that is tailored to fit every budget. Renters Insurance can be very affordable sometimes costing as little as a morning latte or even your lunch.
What Does Florida Renters Insurance Cover?
Florida renters insurance typically has four types of coverage that can be customized on your renters insurance otherwise called HO-4 policy and each coverage has a minimum and maximum coverage amount.
- Coverage for your personal property:for personal properties on or off the property. It also covers a guest’s personal property located on your rented property. Replacement cost coverage for contents is included in a Security first insurance policy.
- Coverage if rental becomes inhabitable:This coverage provides expenses for alternate housing in the event of a covered loss making your rented property inhabitable. Though it is for the period of repair or replacement, it covers the cost for food, clothing and a place to stay. It is important here to keep receipts of all expenses in order to receive correct reimbursements.
- Coverage for Personal liability:covers you in the event of a lawsuit claiming body injury or property damage.
- Coverage for medical payments:This policy covers medical payments to guests injured on or by your property. It also covers family members who live with you.
Many Florida renters insurance packages not only offer discounts on their policies but also offer other valuable optional coverage that can be included in your renter’s insurance policy like dog liability, personal injury, and others.
The Benefits of Working with a Licensed Insurance Broker
You could buy insurance on the public market, but would you be getting the best deal? Countless young professionals and families have discovered the benefits of working with an insurance broker, rather than going directly to a major insurance company. If you want the best possible rates and a stress-free experience, Moran Insurance is here to help. Moran Insurance is a licensed broker that will work to find the best policy for you. No matter your needs or your budget, we can help you to find a policy that fits. When you work with our licensed brokers, you will enjoy benefits like:
- Packaged insurance that includes auto insurance and anything else that you need coverage for.
- More options that allow you to make an informed decision. One of the biggest hurdles of finding insurance is comparing all the policies that are available. We do the hard parts and present options that are suited to your needs. With no more wasted time calling the different providers, you’ll have more freedom to enjoy the things that matter to you.
- You’ll get expert advice throughout the process. Are you looking for the best balance of deductibles and premiums? Does some of the Florida renters insurance terminology confuse you? Let our experts demystify the market so you’ll feel comfortable with your final decision.
- You’ll feel like a real person. Working with a major insurance provider is impersonal. To the big companies, you’re sadly just another number. We treat all our clients with the respect that they deserve. If you want personalized service, it’s time to talk to us.
Enjoy Peace of Mind with Affordable Florida Renters Insurance
Moran Insurance is a licensed broker that will work to find the best policy for you. No matter your needs or your budget, we can help you to find a policy that fits. Best of all, we maintain a large network of the best insurers in the state, so we’ll find policies that are more affordable. You don’t have to go without coverage. Get peace of mind by working with local experts. What are you waiting for? Protect your home with insurance today and find the right renters insurance policy at a price just for you.