Table of Contents
GET FLORIDA AUTO INSURANCE QUOTES TODAY
Your Auto insurance is mandated by the state you reside in. It protects you against financial loss if in the event an accident occurs while driving. Auto Insurance is a contract between yourself and the car insurance company. If you pay your premium based on the contractual agreement, your insurance carrier in return will pay for future financial losses.
Whether you own a car for personal use or an entire fleet of vehicles for your business, it’s important to know that your coverage leaves nothing up to chance. Let Moran Insurance and Edge Auto Insurance find the best auto insurance policy for your needs.
- Property insurance coverage pays for losses due to stolen cars.
- Liability insurance coverage pays for your legal responsibilities due to bodily injury or other property damages.
- Medical Insurance coverage pays for claims that occurred from the accident like treating injuries, rehabilitation and in some cases lost income.
Your auto insurance policy is made up of many kinds of coverage. Every state is slightly different and requires you to buy some or all line items of coverage. Do you know what a Florida auto insurance policy requires for minimum coverage?
The Benefits of Choosing a Moran Insurance Company for Your Auto Insurance
Moran Insurance provides auto coverage through Edge Auto Insurance. We created this division to meet the unique needs of private and commercial vehicle owners throughout Florida.
At Moran, we aren’t insurers. Instead, we’re highly experienced licensed agents who work with insurance companies of all sizes to find policies that meet the unique needs of our clients. Whether you own a car for personal use or an entire fleet of vehicles for your business, it’s important to know that your coverage leaves nothing up to chance.
We’ve built strong relationships with leading insurers like State Farm, Progressive, and AAA Auto Insurance. When you work with Moran Insurance to find the perfect insurance policy, you will enjoy several significant advantages that don’t exist in the public marketplace.
- An agent gives you the benefit of choice. No two Florida auto insurance policies are the same. They come with unique costs, benefits, and limitations. Our agents will look at your needs and then provide several insurance policies that suit you. This allows you to make an informed decision without wasting time on companies that can’t deliver on your expectations.
- An independent agent, such as Moran Insurance, won’t limit the insurance offers that you see. Some agents are licensed to only a specific insurance provider. This means that you will only see policies that have already been approved. This severely limits your choices and could result in a policy that is less than ideal.
- Life today is getting busier. With your work, personal, and family commitments, it can be hard to take the time to research several different insurers and the policies that they offer. Because Moran Insurance filters out the options that aren’t relevant, you will spend less time looking for suitable Florida auto insurance coverage.
- You can save money by working with an insurance agent. We can find policies that are rarely (or sometimes never) advertised publicly. If you want the most affordable option with no compromises, it’s time to talk to one of our highly experienced auto insurance professionals.
- We can package your insurance solutions to save both time and money. If you need health insurance, life insurance, homeowner’s insurance, and auto insurance, we’ll make sure that you get the best policies.
- We can offer both commercial and personal insurance, or even both if you own a company. Instead of dealing with numerous agents or insurers, you can talk to Moran Insurance to do everything at the same time. We take pride in building relationships with our clients. We will continually work to understand your unique needs so that each year, the process becomes simpler and faster. If you’re tired of just being another number in a queue to a call center, it’s time to talk to a company that offers a personalized service where you are treated as an individual.
To get more information on what carrier or type of policy best suits your needs please visit Edge Auto Insurance,www.EdgeAutoInsurance.com. You can view carriers by state and get real-time quotes. Get the best Florida auto insurance policy today.